COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Our health and safety is of paramount importance during this pandemic, so we are introducing protocols as recommended by the Government of British Columbia and WorkSafeBC. We have taken this virus very seriously and will continue to do so as our economy begins to open.
- Studio surfaces are disinfected before clients enter the studio, including door knobs, toilets, sinks, clothing racks, steamer, and countertops.
- Sanitizer will be provided upon your arrival to our studio and will be available to you throughout your time with us.
- We will only work with one client at a time, so please do not bring guests with you.
- We will leave 30 minutes between bookings to sanitize the studio.
What You Can Do:
- Please postpone your photoshoot if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been sick with COVID-19, please make sure that you have isolated for 14 days.
- We appreciate punctuality, but please do not arrive early for your photoshoot.
- We will refrain from shaking hands and will not have any unnecessary contact
- We will keep the physical distance of two metres as much as possible while we are in the studio together.
- While shooting, it is not difficult to work from two metres with a portrait lens.
- If you would like Brandon to wear a mask while shooting, he is happy to do so.
Hair and Makeup:
- The hair and makeup artist will always wear PPE. Our artists are highly trained in sanitization and are using extra precaution during this time.
- All makeup and hair tools will be fully sanitized between clients.
Thank you for your consideration and we are excited to work with you safely!