COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Studio surfaces are disinfected before clients enter the studio, including door knobs, toilets, sinks, clothing racks, steamer, and countertops.
- Sanitizer will be provided upon your arrival to our studio and will be available to you throughout your time with us.
What You Can Do:
- Please postpone your photoshoot if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been sick with COVID-19, please make sure that you have isolated for 14 days.
- We appreciate punctuality, but please do not arrive early for your photoshoot.
- We will refrain from shaking hands and will not have any unnecessary contact
- We will keep the physical distance of two metres as much as possible while we are in the studio together.
- While shooting, it is not difficult to work from two metres with a portrait lens.
Hair and Makeup:
- The hair and makeup artist will always wear PPE. Our artists are highly trained in sanitization and are using extra precaution during this time.
- All makeup and hair tools will be fully sanitized between clients.
Thank you for your consideration and we are excited to work with you safely!